1. Don’t wait until the last minute to file be the first in line to e-file to avoid further tax refund delays.
2. Don’t let someone else file your taxes on your behalf.
3. Don’t File at your own risk doing it yourself avoid tax fines, costly mistakes and penalties
4. Did you know the IRS is not going to process your tax return until Feb 15 before you DIY Do-It-Yourself remember if you make a mistakes then your tax refund could be delayed until after Feb 28 or March 2017 or maybe 60-90 days delayed depending on the errors.
5. If your audited claiming a inflated turbo tax refund or dependents you can’t provide supporting documents then you risk the IRS going back 10 years auditing your taxes filed.
6. Make sure your taxes are done right by a Certified Tax Preparer thats licensed and bonded that know the tax law.
BecauseTime is $$
Before you file read about the New Tax Law in 2017
Tax Time Loans are 80% approved at MKG Tax Consultants.